Mindful Kreative, Inc. is seeking a communications intern.
Candidate should expect to learn the ins and out of the public relations, marketing and advertising industry by working on various projects for multiple clients. It’s essential that applicants have excellent communication skills, are able to think creatively and “outside the box,” and attend to small details.
The position is a work from home position, so candidate must be self-motivated and accountable. Travel to weekly meetings in the Wexford or Cranberry area and occasional client meetings in the Pittsburgh area are required.
- Completed or are pursuing a four-year marketing, communications or journalism degree (completed at least junior year of four-year program)
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Self-starter, able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A working computer with Microsoft Office Suite and Internet capabilities
- Must have reliable transportation
- Available a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Graduate level candidate pursuing a Master of Arts degree in communications, public relations or related field of study.
- Will only consider an undergraduate senior with proven strong writing skills.
Hourly wage based on qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter, resume and writing samples to Annie Lewis, Account Supervisor at Mindful Kreative, at Annie@MindfulKreative.com.
About Mindful Kreative
Mindful Kreative, Inc., a full-service, boutique communications agency, helps clients build and defend strong, engaging brands and reputations. Our key practice areas include strategic marketing communications, public relations, advertising and media strategy and buying. Mindful Kreative is recognized as an award-winning agency for its client work and business results. Founded in 2002, Mindful Kreative, Inc. is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. For more information, visit www.MindfulKreative.com.
Mindful Kreative, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. The Agency prohibits unlawful discrimination in any term or condition of employment against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, membership or service in the armed forces, or any other characteristic protected by law.