Mindful Kreative, Inc., a full service creative and strategic communications agency recognized for its award-winning work, is seeking a full-time Account Executive.
In this role, a qualified individual should expect to learn the ins and out of the public relations, marketing, media and advertising industries by working on various projects for multiple clients. It’s essential that applicants have excellent communication skills, are able to think creatively and “outside the box,” and attend to small details.
The position is a work from home position, so candidates must be self-motivated and accountable. Travel to weekly meetings in the North Hills area of Pittsburgh and occasional client meetings in the Pittsburgh area are required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cross function duties of all agency areas (e.g. PR, media research and buying, marketing and advertising) is very much part of the role; learning and being a valuable part of the MK team that supports all functions of the agency is essential; must be willing and able to “wear many hats” and work with a variety of clients both corporate and non-profit.
- Contributes to developing integrated marketing communications programs/campaigns by generating ideas based on client and target audience insights; creativity is encouraged with a strong emphasis on results.
- Actively engages as part of Mindful Kreative team by conducting research, compiling reports, developing content and distributing via traditional media, social media and other digital channels.
- Interfaces with media representatives as necessary for placement/monitoring of print efforts/trafficking duties.
- Maintains understanding of clients’ products/services, competitive set and target audience.
- Manages multiple assignments and ensures consistent adherence to established deadlines.
- Keeps others apprised of progress on various assignments; effectively “manages up.”
- Prepares information for public and/or media consumption.
- Works seamlessly across communications disciplines as part of an integrated team.
- Self-checks all work prior to routing for internal and/or client approvals; assists team members in proofreading work before distributing internally or for client approvals.
- Updates regular client communication reports.
- Oversees and/or produces appropriate client results measurement tools.
- Oversee billing/invoicing, budgets and administrative duties associated with assigned clients.
- Completed a four-year marketing, communications or journalism degree
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Experience using and developing content for social media in a professional setting – e.g. managing brand or company accounts on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn
- Self-starting, able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- One to two years agency experience or relevant PR/communications work experience that demonstrates ability to self-manage and multi-task
- Graduate level candidate completed or pursuing a Master of Arts degree in communications, public relations or related field of study
We offer a complete benefits package, including:
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Bonus program
- Retirement plan with company match
- Two weeks vacation and additional personal days
- Paid holidays include New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor day, Thanksgiving and day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume and writing samples to Melinda Kaiser, President, at Melinda@MindfulKreative.com.
About Mindful Kreative, Inc.
Mindful Kreative, Inc., is a full-service, boutique communications agency that helps clients build and defend strong, engaging brands and reputations. Our key practice areas include strategic marketing communications, public relations, advertising and media strategy and buying. Mindful Kreative is recognized as an award-winning agency for its client work and business results. Founded in 2002, Mindful Kreative, Inc. is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. For more information, visit www.MindfulKreative.com.
Mindful Kreative, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. The Agency prohibits unlawful discrimination in any term or condition of employment against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, membership or service in the armed forces, or any other characteristic protected by law.