Account Manager (Full-Time)
About Mindful Kreative, Inc.:
Mindful Kreative, Inc., a full service creative and strategic communications agency recognized for its award-winning work that helps build brands and raise awareness to new heights for their clients, is seeking a full-time account manager.
Candidate should bring with them a solid understanding of the public relations, marketing, media and advertising industry, and should expect to work on various projects while managing multiple accounts. It’s essential that applicants have excellent communication skills, exceptional writing ability, are able to think creatively and “outside the box,” and attend to small details. The ideal candidate is authentic, responsive and personable.
The position is a remote position, so candidate must be self-motivated and accountable. Travel to regular meetings in Pittsburgh and occasional client meetings in the Pittsburgh region are required.
Job Description and Duties:
- Cross function duties of all agency areas (e.g. PR, marketing and advertising) is very much part of the role; learning and being a valuable part of theMK team that supports all functions of the agency is essential; must be willing and able to “wear many hats” and work with a variety of clients both corporate and non-profit.
- Serves as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts and projects, while establishing and building strong relationships.
- Demonstrates exceptionally strong writing skills; responsible for drafting press releases, byline articles, presentations, both internal and external communications, and related content.
- Actively engages as part of Mindful Kreative team by conducting research, compiling reports, developing content and distributing via traditional media, social media and other digital channels.
- Contributes to developing integrated marketing communications programs/campaigns by generating ideas based on client and target audience insights; creativity is encouraged with a strong emphasis on results.
- Demonstrates sound judgement in prioritizing client needs and determining the agency resources required to meet them effectively.
- Maintains understanding of clients’ products/services, competitive set and target audience.
- Manages multiple assignments and ensures consistent adherence to established deadlines.
- Keeps others apprised of progress on various assignments; effectively “manages up.”
- Oversees and/or produces appropriate client results measurement tools.
- Oversees billing/invoicing, budgets and administrative duties associated with assigned clients.
- 5-7 years relevant PR/communications work experience that demonstrates ability to self manage and multi-task; some agency experience is a must
- Completed a four-year advertising, public relations, marketing, communications or journalism degree
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Experience using and developing content for social media in a professional setting – e.g. managing brand or company accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills
- Self-starting, able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- Background with healthcare and non-profit clients
- Comfortable with Mac OS
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, Cision/Meltwater, Hootsuite, Microsoft Suite
- Competitive salary
- Offer complete benefits package – health, dental and vision
- Bonus program
- Retirement plan with company match
- Two weeks vacation and additional personal days
- Paid holidays include New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Mindful Kreative, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. The Agency prohibits unlawful discrimination in any term or condition of employment against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, membership or service in the armed forces, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and writing samples to Melinda Kaiser, President, Mindful Kreative, Inc. via e-mail to: Melinda@MindfulKreative.com.