Mindful Kreative, Inc., is a full-service marketing communications agency and certified woman-owned business based in Pittsburgh, PA. The boutique agency, recognized for its award-winning work that helps build brands and raise awareness to new heights for their clients, is seeking a full-time Account Supervisor to add to its collaborative team.
The Account Supervisor should bring extensive experience and solid understanding of the public relations, marketing, media and advertising industry, and should expect to be hands-on completing diverse projects while managing multiple accounts. The Account Supervisor must be a self-starter and have a strong news sense, excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, the ability to think creatively and “outside the box,” with sharp attention to detail. The ideal candidate has experience with influencer marketing and cause marketing campaigns.
As an Account Supervisor, the candidate should be responsive and personable, with the acumen to be a strategic partner to clients from a variety of sectors.
This position is a permanently remote position. However, there will be some travel to regular meetings in the Pittsburgh region and occasional client meetings at their respective locations.
Job Description and Duties:
- Senior/primary contact for multiple client accounts
- Nurture and manage key client contacts and agency performance, ensuring consistency of service is delivered
- Serve as strategic partner for client contacts to help achieve their goals and objectives
- Oversee and complete multi-channel campaigns from creative brief to implementation and delivery
- Analyze campaign outcomes and interpret data
- Provide support for company growth and development of new business pipeline
- Champion company values and brand
- 7-10 years and management-level experience within a PR agency or in-house position
- Background with a variety of industries (healthcare, financial and non-profit sectors preferred)
- Proven track record of successfully implemented PR campaigns
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and adept at building relationships with key client contacts and industry spokespeople
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Experience executing influencer and cause marketing campaigns
- Knowledgeable in social media and an eye for the latest trends
- Demonstrate strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Polished presenter and adept at explaining outcomes to senior players
- Driven, ambitious and willing to contribute to the business
- Comfortable with Mac OS
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, Cision/Meltwater, Hootsuite, Microsoft Suite
- Competitive salary
- Complete benefits package – health, dental and vision
- Bonus program
- Retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays include: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
Mindful Kreative, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. The Agency prohibits unlawful discrimination in any term or condition of employment against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, membership or service in the armed forces, or any other characteristic protected by law.