Mindful Kreative, Inc., a full service creative and strategic communications agency recognized for its award-winning work, is seeking a social media intern. The ideal candidate would come to MK with experience in social media marketing, a strong writing skillset and experience in social media content creation or basic graphic design skills.
Candidate should be ready to apply their skills to real-world client work in a variety of industries, including non-profit, healthcare and internal communications.
It is essential that applicants have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are able to think creatively and “outside the box,” and can attend to small details.
The position is a work from home position, so candidate must be self-motivated and accountable.
- Completed or are pursuing a four-year communications or related degree
(must have completed at least junior year of four-year program)
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- A strong interest in research and social media marketing
- Self-starting, able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A working computer with Microsoft Office Suite and Internet capabilities
- Available a minimum of 10 hours per week
- Pursuing a graduate degree in communications or another related field
- Proficient knowledge of basic graphic design tools such as Canv
Compensation to be discussed based on qualifications and experience.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and social media samples to Molly@MindfulKreative.com.
ABOUT MINDFUL KREATIVE:
Mindful Kreative, Inc., a full-service, boutique communications agency, helps clients build and defend strong, engaging brands and reputations. Our key practice areas include strategic marketing communications, public relations, advertising and media strategy and buying. Mindful Kreative is recognized as an award-winning agency for its client work and business results. Founded in 2002, Mindful Kreative, Inc. is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. For more information, visit www.MindfulKreative.com.
Mindful Kreative, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. The Agency prohibits unlawful discrimination in any term or condition of employment against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, membership or service in the armed forces, or any other characteristic protected by law.