As our communications intern, you should be ready to apply what you’ve learned in PR/marketing courses and prior internships to real-world client work. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, creative thinking and attending to small details are expected of those in this position.
Are we describing you or someone you know? Then, keep reading!
At Mindful Kreative, we don’t have interns who make copies or go on coffee runs. Our goal is to expose you to communications challenges in real-time and for you to leave your internship experience with the skills and confidence that will make you an invaluable asset on any team.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Real-world client work across a variety of industries, including non-profit, healthcare and internal communications
- A collaborative, learning environment
- Communications experience that you can use in your future career
Enjoy working from home? The position is a WORK FROM HOME position, but the ideal candidate will have the ability to attend agency and client meetings as needed in the Pittsburgh and surrounding area.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Completion or pursuing a four-year communications or journalism degree (must have completed at least junior year of four-year program)
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- A strong interest in research and social media marketing
- Self-starting, able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A working computer with Microsoft Office Suite and Internet capabilities
- Available a minimum of 16-24 hours per week
Not necessary, but a plus if you are:
- Pursuing a graduate degree in communications or another related field
WE OFFER COMPENSATION.
For your time and efforts, compensation will be discussed based on your qualifications and experience.
If you feel you would be the perfect addition to our team, please apply by submitting a cover letter, resume and writing samples to Molly@MindfulKreative.com.