CALLING ALL COMMUNICATORS INTERESTED IN NON-PROFIT WORK
This is an opportunity that can allow you to put your passion into practice. Mindful Kreative, Inc. is seeking a non-profit communications intern to bring outside-of-the-box thinking with a strong writing skillset to our team. As our non-profit communications intern, you should be ready to apply what you’ve learned in PR/marketing courses and prior internships to real-world client work, specifically for a variety of non-profit organizations. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, creative thinking and attending to small details are expected of those in this position.
Are we describing you or someone you know? Then, keep reading!
At Mindful Kreative, we don’t have interns who make copies or go on coffee runs. Our goal is to expose you to communications challenges in real-time and for you to leave your internship with the skills and confidence that will make you an invaluable asset on any team.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Real-world client work across a variety of non-profit organizations on a local and national level
- A collaborative, fun learning environment
- Communications experience such as social media management, media relations, content creation, campaign strategy, internal and external communication writing and more
Enjoy working from home? The position is a WORK FROM HOME position, but the ideal candidate will have the ability to attend agency and client meetings as needed in the Pittsburgh and surrounding area.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Completion or pursuing a four-year communications or journalism degree (must have completed at least junior year of four-year program)
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- A strong interest in research and social media marketing
- Self-starting, able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A working computer with Microsoft Office Suite and Internet capabilities
- Available a minimum of 16-24 hours per week
Not necessary, but a plus if you are:
- Pursuing a graduate degree in communications or another related field
- Taking additional courses and/or have a strong interest in non-profit communications
- Skilled in graphic design at any level
WE OFFER COMPENSATION.
For your time and efforts, compensation will be discussed based on your qualifications and experience.
If you feel you would be the perfect addition to our team, please apply by submitting a cover letter, resume, references and writing samples to Miranda@MindfulKreative.com.
ABOUT MINDFUL KREATIVE:
Mindful Kreative, Inc., a full-service, boutique communications agency, helps clients build and defend strong, engaging brands and reputations. Our key practice areas include strategic marketing communications, public relations, advertising and media strategy and buying. Mindful Kreative is recognized as an award-winning agency for its client work and business results. Founded in 2002, Mindful Kreative, Inc. is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. For more information, visit www.MindfulKreative.com.
Mindful Kreative, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. The Agency prohibits unlawful discrimination in any term or condition of employment against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, membership or service in the armed forces, or any other characteristic protected by law.