Mindful Kreative, Inc. is seeking a communications intern to bring outside-of-the-box thinking with a strong writing skillset to our team for the Spring 2023 semester. At Mindful Kreative, we don’t have interns who make copies or go on coffee runs. Our goal is to expose you to communications challenges in real-time and for you to leave your internship experience with the skills and confidence that will make you an invaluable asset on any team.
As our communications intern, you should be ready to apply what you’ve learned in PR/marketing courses and prior internships to real-world client work. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, creative thinking and attending to small details are expected of those in this position.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Real-world client work across a variety of companies on a local and national level
- A collaborative, fun learning environment
- Wide variety of communications experience such as social media management, media relations, content creation, campaign strategy, internal and external communication writing and more
- A better understanding of the communications industry to take into your future career
Enjoy working from home? The position is a WORK FROM HOME position, but the ideal candidate will have the ability to attend agency and client meetings as needed in the Pittsburgh and surrounding area.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Completion or pursuing a four-year communications or journalism degree (must have completed at least junior year of four-year program)
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- A strong interest in research and social media marketing
- Self-starting, able to dive into a project and ask the right questions along the way
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A working computer with Microsoft Office Suite and Internet capabilities
- Available a minimum of 16-24 hours per week
Not necessary, but a plus if you are:
- Pursuing a graduate degree in communications or another related field
- Skilled in graphic design at any level
We do offer compensation as part of this internship. Compensation will be discussed based on your qualifications and experience.
If you feel you would be the perfect addition to our team next semester, please apply by submitting a cover letter, resume and writing samples to Miranda@MindfulKreative.com. Have a strong recommendation from a professor or previous internship supervisor? We encourage you to include that with your application!
ABOUT MINDFUL KREATIVE:
Mindful Kreative, Inc., a full-service, boutique communications agency, helps clients build and defend strong, engaging brands and reputations. Our key practice areas include strategic marketing communications, public relations, advertising and media strategy and buying. Mindful Kreative is recognized as an award-winning agency for its client work and business results. Founded in 2002, Mindful Kreative, Inc. is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. For more information, visit www.MindfulKreative.com.
Mindful Kreative, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. The Agency prohibits unlawful discrimination in any term or condition of employment against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, membership or service in the armed forces, or any other characteristic protected by law.